THE EXEPTIONAL: Luxuriously renovated apartment in histroical building near city centre
The historical house is located in the best location of the 2nd district – directly on the Danube Canal and is characterized by the proximity to the city center and ideal infrastructure. All stores for daily needs are within walking distance. Numerous restaurants, bars, cafes, etc. attract at/around the Karmelitermarkt or Danube Canal with their culinary delights. The connection to the public transport network is given with the lines U2 and U4 as well as numerous bus and tramway lines and the Danube Canal offers an ideal balance for sports enthusiasts and nature lovers.
BREATHTAKING VIEW INCLUDED – CONTEMPORARY APARTMENT IN HISTORICAL BUILDING – FIRST OCCUPANCY!
This recently completely renovated gem shines in new splendor thanks to a newly adapted and well thought-out floor plan as well as high-quality and luxurious furnishings. Special attention was paid to outstanding design and living comfort. On more than 141 m² of living space, there are three elegantly designed rooms as well as two modern bathrooms and plenty of storage space. Outstanding is certainly the with almost 65 m² extremely spacious living area with open designer kitchen (including high-quality Gaggenau & Miele appliances) and charming bay window area. Here it can be worked particularly well, read, “the creativity free run let”, dream etc… A unique view of the Steffl and the Danube Canal is guaranteed!
The spacious Master Bedroom convinces with over 32 m² area as well as an adjoining daylight bathroom with dreamlike bathtub & double washbasin and leads into the walk-in closet. The second bedroom also features a modern en suite shower room. The spacious and elegantly designed entrance area, a functional storage room, a technical room as well as the guest toilet round off the space on offer in this unique apartment in an old building.
- comfortable underfloor heating
- air conditioning already available
- generous storage space
- dreamlike herringbone parquet flooring
- security door (intercom with video function prepared)
- high-quality 4-fold glazing on the windows incl. UV protection
- charming sun protection by interior wooden shutters
- stylish plaster stucco on the ceilings
- modern Sonos sound system in all rooms
- exquisite Gaggenau designer kitchen including all appliances (Liebherr wine cooler, steamer, dishwasher etc.)
- functional laundry room including Miele washing machine and dryer
- electric fireplace in the bedroom
- and much more
Parking spaces can be rented in the neighbour house depending on availability.
The agent acts as a double broker.
|Property ID: 10898||Type: Apartment||Area: 141.84 m²||Room: 3|
|Bathrooms: 2||Price: € 1.790.000,00|